I’d like to extend my thanks once again to Dan, Jenny, and Allison for having me on Writers Off Task With Friends. While my connection speed that day made it seem as if I was vying to be the next Max Headroom, I want to repeat how great it was to talk with all of you.
Author-blogger-mom Allie Potts joins the trio for a hilarious and educational interview before facing off with Jenny in our challenge to be named Best Author Of The Week.
This Week’s Topics Include:
- What’s your writing process?
- When/how do you find time to write
- An Uncertain Faith – semi autobiographical?
- The Fair & Foul – amazing blurbs – do you write them yourself? Will you write mine?
- Sarcastic and funny blog post: What to do when the cloud is not your friend
Tip for new writers: formatting for eBook and paperback
Best Author Of The Week Challenge
- Some say writing is a calling. What do you think? Why do you write?
- What was the worst writing scene you ever did?
- What is your most favorite place on Earth? Did you put it in a story? Why or why not?
If this looks fun to you, JOIN US!
Writers Off Task With…
View original post 18 more words